Monday, August 25, 2014

More cards from my Deck of Art….

What a wonderful Monday!
The kids started back today, I have almost full use of my arm again,
AND
I get to create uninterrupted.
Whoo Hoo!

Sharing some more cards from my Deck of Art today.
They are all created on playing card bases.
These are so fun and quick to do, allowing for major impact with little time loss.

The first one sharing is along the same lines as my previous ones.
Both in color and the heart theme, it was halfway done when I had my accident and has been sitting lost and forgotten on my desk until now.
The next 3 all have the same bird theme. 
Years ago I bought this collage sheet with funky bird/people/objects on it.
These cards were created using the last 3 images from the sheet.
I can't help but smile when I look at them.

There are words and rub ons from Tim Holtz.

Distress Paints were used to create the background colors.
I love how you can just rub them on and then use a paper towel to limit and blend the colors.
Little bits of Washii tape leftover from a back to school craft finished them off.

Here is the pile all together.
Oh this makes me so happy.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments: