Wednesday, October 22, 2014

October Round Robin with Swirlydoos

Sharing my entry for this month's
Round Robin over at 

Every month I take the chance and join up with this amazing challenge.
It's so much fun to see how the layouts evolve week after week.

It's my turn to share a layout.
Team 1 Week 3
I followed Maggi and Kimberly on my team.
The theme this month was
Get your spook on….

How appropriate with Halloween coming up.

This is what I created.
Using mostly supplies from past kits including paper, mediums and embellishments.
The image is from 
Polly's Paper Studio.
Totally reminds me of Edgar Allen Poe's 
The Raven

I transformed lots of miscellaneous flowers using
a copper paint dabber.

Black gesso and Lindy's Stamp Gang mists were used to alter 
the background paper.
The chipboard clock and keys were also colored with Lindy's.

Black netting added in spots.

Head over to Swirlydoos and check out what the other teams have done this month.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: