Monday, January 5, 2015

Playing with Sketchabilities 130 and Swirlydoos

Happy 2015 everyone.
I hope your Holiday season was filled with family and fun.

My house has finally cleared out.
The last of the visitors left yesterday and I finally get to start creating again.

Today I pulled out the newest sketch from the
Sketchabilities blog, #13o.
Totally fun and ready for some messy media.

I also had on my desk the December kit from 
Enchanted Evening.
Perfect!

This is the layout I created.
The base paper is from BoBunny Rose Cafe line.
I added some scraped on Gesso and Primary Cyan fluid acrylic paint by Golden,
followed up with some stamping using stamps from
Tim Holtz and Club Scrap.
A little strip of dyed lace and some Dresden Foil trim.

Prima flowers & resin.
The chipboard is from Creative Embellishments, 
colored with Prima ink and clear embossing powder.

A doily is layered under the photo 
and blue twine circled around it.

Some Tim Holtz rub ons and splattered
Glimmer mist in Slate finish off the page.

That's it for today.
So happy to be back creating.

Now to go put away all the decorations!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


4 comments:

Hee Sun Kim (MIYAKE) said...

Awesome color! Happy new year!
Thanks for joining us at Sketchabilities.

ElenaB. said...

awesome layout!
Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities

Unknown said...

I like yore layout! That's wonderful

a.niiji said...

It's too cool layout!!
Thank you for playing along with sketchabilities.