Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Take a Journey....

Over at Flying Unicorn they have a new sketch every Monday and call it Mojo Monday. Just a little something to kick start your mojo for the week. My layout usually takes a day or two but I love using the sketches they come up with.

This is my take on the Dec 10 sketch. My papers are from Riddersholm Design. They were gessoed, then misted with Buccaneer Bronze by Lindy's Stamp Gang. For even more aging I rubbed Frayed Burlap Distress ink in random spots.
The clock is from FabScraps and also misted with Buccaneer Bronze (yes I notice I flipped the 12 the wrong way ARRGGGHHH).
My banner is from Prima using the Resist Canvas and more Buccaneer Bronze mist.
I'm not sure I have ever used this much brown on a layout before but I'm really liking the look.
The Picture is of my oldest looking out onto Dusseldorf, Germany. We were very very high up in the town's Radio Tower. The views it provided were amazing and she spent a long time just gazing out. A quiet moment during a very busy vacation.
        This was the sketch provided. Isn't it fun?

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: