Saturday, November 16, 2013

Every Days Journey….


It's no secret that my kids are the epicenter of my world.
I thought it would be fun to do a page in my journal showcasing THEM.

I did up this Art Journal page using Pan Pastels, Modeling Paste and a bit of mist for the background.
Just something quick laying color and texture down without any initial planning.


There were some scraps of paper laying on my desk with became the base for the photo.
Stacking random lengths, patterns bits and bobs is an easy way to use up scraps and add color and dimension to your page.

The finishing piece is a metal heart I created using wire around the photo.
I hand tacked it down with thread to the page (my glue wandered away again lol).

The title was half stamped and half handwritten incorporating some of me onto the page.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Gi meaningful purple life said...

beautiful work! I really need to learn this technique and get some tools more later.