Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Documented Life Project Week 10!

Time for another entry for

This weeks challenge is 

March 1, 2014 Challenge (Week Ten) - Make a list of the things that make you YOU.

I used Watercolor paint as a base layer.
Stamping and stenciling on top.
The tag was created as an example piece for a tutorial to be posted on Thursday at 
Scrapping Everyday Miracles.
I used my sewing machine to attach it to my page.
The words are from an old sheet of Rub Ons.
I'm figuring that at some point I will finally use up my stash of them
(but probably not for a long time lol)

Underneath I wrote a list of 
ME things
using Liquitex Acrylic Ink and my pen nib.

There is more journaling on the backside of the tag but that is for me alone.

Make sure to check out the Flickr and Facebook page to see
how others have interpreted this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

TLC said...

I adore the colours!