Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Documented Life Project Week 24

Sharing my week 24 page from

I'm really far behind now, but it's all good.
That's the joy of this project.
It's ok to fall behind, work out of order,
interpret how you wish, and create in a way that makes you happy.

The challenge for week 24 is this:
 Use book text

This is my page.
The background is a Gelli Print.
There was some white space so I used a Spectrum Noir marker to color it in.
Claudine Hellmuth acrylic paint was used with and UmWow circle stencil,
once the paint dried the circles were all outlined with a Faber Castell Pitt Artist pen in White.

I took an old dictionary page and colored it with various Gelatos
by Faber Castell, then blended them with a baby wipe.
I then freehand cut out circles in varying sizes and adhered them to my page.
They were then outlined with a Black Soot Distress marker and smudged.
                               

                               
The chevrons are created using a Club Scrap stencil and a Black Sharpie paint pen.
Some random stamping with a Kaisercraft script stamp and Archival ink.
The top sticker and sticker strips are from 7Dots Studio.

The heart in the center is an altered mini playing card created in 
Stephanie Ackerman's class.
On the back it has some journaling.
To finish off the page I took some Liquitex Acrylic ink in Carbon Black and 
flicked it randomly over the page.


I can't believe how chunky my book is getting.
I'll need to remind myself to share some photos soon.
Make sure you stop by the flickr page and see what everyone is creating.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments: