Monday, May 20, 2013

Scrapping Everyday Miracles MAY Sketch Challenge

                 It's time for another sketch challenge at Scrapping Everyday Miracles!

  We're so excited to celebrate the National Scrapbooking Month with you and we're gonna have fun creating scrapbook layout and card. We  have a LAYOUT SKETCH and a CARD SKETCH for you to choose what you want to create. You can do both of sketches, or just one. You will get 1 entry in the PRIZE drawing for each sketch you complete.

The SCRAP TWIST that needs to be included on your project is CIRCLE ELEMENTS, for example flowers, doilies, circles, etc.


Here are the sketches:


This was my take on the card sketch.
I wanted to show how sketches can be used not just for their intended purposes. Here I used it in creating my tag.
The background was created by putting a fairly heavy layer of Gesso onto a tag and stamping into it with a large flourish stamp (make sure to wash the stamp IMMEDIATELY after).
When it as dry I sprayed a heavy coat of Glimmer mist.
Instead of a banner piece I stamped flourishes with StazOn ink.
I outlined the quote pieces with a white gel pen to make them pop a bit.

My circle elements are resin flowers.

All Sketch entries must be linked HERE by May 31st, 11:59pm PST.

**You may submit the project you create for Scrapping Everyday Miracles  to other challenge blogs but your project must be mainly created for the Scrapping Everyday Miracles challenge in order to win the sponsor prize and/or be one of the Top 3**

*Important: Make sure your link is to the blog post with your project & not just your blog in general...and be sure to remember the SCRAP TWIST!

Thanks for stopping by.
I can't wait to see what you create with these sketches.

No comments: