Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Round Robin's are plenty this month...

I'm a huge fan of participating in Scrapbooking Round Robins.
It's like a childhood game of telephone but grown up and artsy.

This month I was able to participate in 2 different ones.
Lucky me though, as the fates decided I got week 3 for both; so here they are.


The first one is for the round robin at Flying Unicorn. I am on TEAM 8 which is the best of the bunch lol.
The paper is all by BoBunny. Prima flowers and Crafter''s Workshop stencil.
The number die cut was sent to me by a friend. It worked perfect here (I might need to ask for some more).

Little bit of Washi tape and Faded Jeans Distress ink rubbed randomly.


The next layout is for the round robin over at Swirlydoos.
I used the May kit from them to create this layout. The twist this month was NATURE.
Lucky me last year for my 40th birthday my husband took me to Paris with a side trip to Champagne country. 
Those are Moet & Chandon's grape fields in the background.

The paper is Pink Paislee. I used Distress ink & a Crafter's Workshop stencil to overlay a second pattern on it.

Flowers are from Petaloo and chipboard from Dusty Attic (colored with Heidi Swapp Chartreuse mist).

Bit of vintage lace, Pink Paislee die cuts & a rub on.

More flourishes...

Feel free to head over to both forums to see what came before and what comes after...

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: