Wednesday, February 13, 2013

2 Goofy Girls




What happens when 2 goofy girls hit up the photo booth at the local movie theater?

I get primo photos to scrap!

This layout was featured in  Scrapbook News and Review.
My middle dd and our German exchange student goofing off the day they went to see Hinger Games at the theater.
    I scraped gesso first onto a piece of patterned paper and then layer over it. One layer was made up of colored paper towels my oldest did one day when she was supposed to be paying attention in class (sigh) another is a piece of muslin.
   There is also lots of mists, paper scraps and film strip bits to tie it all.

  I always forget how fun these photo booths are, I should try one with all the girls in, just to see what I get (chaos I'm sure lol).

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: