Thursday, March 14, 2013

Sisters



Someone asked me the other day if my girls ever fought. They said that in every picture I have of them they are grinning, posing and goofing off.

I laughed at that, I am blessed, my girls DO get along, them actually seem to enjoy spending time together despite their age differences, AND they are very accommodating when it comes to photos.

That being said they do have the occasional argument, usually over something ridiculous, which eventually leads to fits of giggles and causes them to forget what they were fighting over to begin with. According to my mom I'm lucky, I grew up with 2 sisters and we definitely did not get along as kids. It took us until our grown up years to begin to appreciate each other.

 I did this layout of the 3 of them posing last year when we were in Disney. It was freezing cold so they were huddled together for warmth while we waited in line for a ride. Perfect photo op (and the little one is in her favorite place, between the 2 older ones).

  I used the March kit from Flying Unicorn. The papers are all from Webster's, the die cuts are Kaisercraft and the little flowers are Prima. I used some new Pearl Pens from Viva as well. This was a case of what am I doing.Initially I stamped some flourishes and hated how they looked, so I used the Pearl Pen to trace over the stamped image, still not happy. Only after I added a bunch of the little flowers did I finally accept it.

  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments: