Friday, January 24, 2014

Feeling a little green today...

I've been up since 2am which means by now
I have been awake for a full 11 hours.
Now while it stinks on the sleep front
 (and man oh man and I am dragging)
on the creating front I had this layout done before anyone else was even up.


The patterned paper comes from Melissa Frances.
Some Gesso was swiped across with an old credit card, and then 
Silk's Acrylic Glaze in Olive Vine was rubbed on 
in spots with my finger.

There was Washii tape, stamping and some misting using
Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Chartreuse.
The mist coordinated perfectly with my Silks
(love it when that happens).

There is some lace layered under the photo and the flowers
come from Petaloo.
My collection of Hydrangeas is slowly wilting away..boohoo!

Think I'm going to go find some caffeine now.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: