Tuesday, January 21, 2014

You make me smile


We are having a cyber crop for the month of January over at
PaperArtistsOnline.
One of the challenges was to take a sketch from either
Dec or Jan Pagemaps and use it in a creation.


I picked this sketch from Dec 2013
And this is how I interpreted it.

I used the October kit from Swirlydoos for most of my supplies


All patterned paper and Die Cuts come from the
BoBunny The Avenues collection

I added some Washii tape and staples

As well as some twine I found on the floor in my closet
(hey it was begging to be used)

I also rubbed some Branch Bark ink by Prima through
a Crafter's Workshop stencil onto the background for a bit
more pattern.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

Jo said...

wonderful layout! i love the torn paper!