Friday, January 10, 2014

Layout share

Had to get up up before the crack of dawn this morning 
to take the oldest back to college, 
for those of you who routinely get up at 3:30 am, I am in awe.

So I thought I would share some layouts which have
all been featured in the
Scrapbook News and Review magazine.


The first is me and my husband on my 40th.
Lucky me, he took me to Paris for the week and this picture was snapped by a bystander.
It doesn't use a lot of paper. One 12x12 piece of card stock
misted with Lindy's Stamp Gang Buccaneer Bronze over
a Christy Tomlinison stencil.
Few pieces of scrap paper, piece of torn corrugated cardboard, and some clear number tape and it is done.
I ran out of E's but the number 3 fits in in a pinch.

This is the oldest & one of our German exchange students.
We have been lucky to now have had to very wonderful girls come and stay with us from Germany.
The hosting of exchange students has created some life long 
friendships.
Patterned paper with mist through a Stencil Girl stencil.
some Washii tape and rick rack were layered under the photo,
and a cluster of Petaloo flowers and leaves added.

Last but not least,
is Me at 41.
I've done so much and still have so much to do.
The layout was created using a sketch that the magazine provided.
Prima flowers, a doily, paper pleats, and wooden tags
all are added as embellishments.

Time to hit the road,
hope you all got to sleep way later than me this fine rainy morning.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: