Monday, January 27, 2014

Original


I know I know…
I used this pic last week as well, BUT it was perfect for this layout and now oldest gets a copy and I get a copy.
WIN WIN.

This past weekend there was an online crop at Flying Unicorn.
In one of the challenges Shona provided a sketch for us to use.

I wound up loving the sketch and this is what I came up with

All paper is from 7 Dots Studio.
There were found papers, tissue paper and masking tape adhered
to it then covered with Gesso.
Lindy's Stamp Gang Moon Shadow mist was then misted heavily and blown around the page.
There is also some Silk's Acrylic Glaze applied in spots.

The flowers and wood pieces are from Prima.

Chipboard from Blue Fern (I think) was colored with chalk ink
and then highlighted in spots with more Silks.
There is stamping on the background with  Kaisercraft and Club Scrap stamps.

You can see the tape and tissue paper here.

Some more of the blown mist.


Thanks for stopping by  and have a great day.

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Great layout! Love all the layers and all the different elements.