Sunday, January 12, 2014

What you see

What you see is what you get….

I'm totally caught up on my Documented Life journal.
Week 2's challenge was to incorporate a selfie.
This was harder than it sounds, I am the one always taken the pictures never the subject of them.

That is something I would like to change in 2014.


The background started as a recycled Gelli Print.
Stamping and stenciling went over it. I cut out my picture and used
another piece of recycled painted paper towel (can you tell I save everything)
to layer over the bottom of my photo and sort of incorporate it into the page.

I then used some Ranger Distress Paint dabbers and randomly applied paint in spots.

Some number Washii tape and more stamping.
Keeping with my goal to use my handwriting in my work I 
wrote what I was feeling.
With me you tend to always know where you stand.
(somedays it's a good thing to be blunt others not so much)

Finally the big title is an old Rub on.
Another goal is to really use up what I have in my craft room.
I can't keep buying and not use what I already have, so here we go.

Boy every time I work I think of a new crafty goal…
up to 3 now
Handwriting
self photos
use stash

What else will I decide I need to do as the year goes on?

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: