There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Art Journal for today


We are dealing with my Father in Law dying right now, and in between the numerous discussions about death I have been having with my girls I needed to make something light and happy.
I have a friend's art journal in my possession and decided that was where I would play today.

The background is made using collaged dictionary pieces, covered with a Golden Glaze. Then laid over a Crafter's Workshop Stencil a spray with Memories Mist. Removed Stencil and sprayed Glimmer Mist in yellow.
Used a plaid Stencil for the circles, cut up a doily and sprayed with Memories mist & glimmer Mist in yellow. Yellow is not a color I typically choose but it seemed to lighten my mood and so it was used.

Found a quote I like a wrote with a Pitt Pen.
Now back to real life

No comments: