There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, September 22, 2011

You I Love


This is a bit different that what I usually do. Boy was it a challenge--I kept wanting to add "stuff". In the end though, sometimes simple really is better.
All I did was mist a piece of Bazzill card stock with Glimmer Mist for the background, and distress the edges. 2 pieces of card stock scraps to matte the photo and a few Prima flowers (got to have my flowers). The sketch was from the archives at Sketchy Thursday.
Thanks as always for looking and have a great day

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Sometimes simplicity is the best. Great job Christy.

Margie H said...

Love that it focus around the picture. Great accents of blue (my favorite color! lol!!). Wonderful page!

Julie said...

This is stunning Christy! Love the colors!