Faux Leather with Distress Stains
Supplies: Perfect Ink Refresher, Distress Stain, Distress Ink, Perfect Pearls, Kraft Cardstock.
1.Take a piece of Kraft cardstock and Perfect Ink Refresher from Ranger.
3. Crumple the cardstock up. Do this until you are happy with the creases.
4. Flatten the cardstock on your work surface.
5. Choose a Distress Stain...here I use Fired Brick
6. Take your Distress Stain and completely cover the card stock.
7. Dry slightly . Take your Distress Ink and add color to the ridges. I just lightly rubbed the pad directly to the paper.
8.Take Perfect Pearls (here I used Heirloom Gold) and using your finger rub into the paper.