Monday, August 20, 2012

Roots

  It was my turn this week for the Swirlydoos Round Robin Challenge. Kind of the game telephone but the scrappy version. Each week you copy the layout posted before you and at the end you see how it has progressed. This has always been a favorite challenge of mine and I try to do it each month. I really enjoy seeing how everyone interprets things their way.

  The theme this month was grandparents and I had to use this pic of my middle dd and her Grandmother taken while we were in Rome. I don't seem to have a lot of pictires of them together so when I get one it's a good day.

   All the supplies used came from past and present Swirlydoo kits.  BoBunny & Simple Stories patterned paper. Glimmer mist through my brick stencil on the background, and various flowers from Prima & Petaloo.
The quote stamp came from Club Scrap.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day

No comments: