Saturday, September 29, 2012

Ordinary Moments


    So many of the pictures I take revolve around events that are happening in our lives. Sometimes though I try and remember to just catch the ordinary. Where nothing is going on, no sports no holiday, no travel. Just the day to day things that occur. I forget that these are as important, if not more so, and need to be documented just as much.
  A while ago the 2 younger ones were just hanging out in the driveway, blowing bubbles and eating crackers. They were actually getting along (which maybe means I should change the title because that is most definitely NOT ordinary) and just hanging out.

  I used a Crafter's Workshop stencil to create the background. All supplies are from Swirlydoos kits and this layout was seen in the June issue of Scrapbook News and Review.

 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: