Friday, December 7, 2012

Forever

I love this picture of the girls. While traveling from Maine to North Conway, NH we stopped at this scenic overlook. There was this large rock perfect for posing on.

 The paper is from Authentique. I love the weight of it, it really allows for a lot of wet mediums and manipulation. I swiped Gesso over it with an old credit card before heavily spraying with Ponderosa Pine Olive by Lindy's Stamp Gang (note to self I'm almost out, I NEED more) and letting it drip down the page.
 The title is a piece of Dusty Attic chipboard that I painted with Sap Green Hue from Golden and once dry added a layer of Rock Candy Stickles for some sparkle.


 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

2 comments:

Shona said...

beautiful photo and layout and love the background :)

Felicity Ives said...

Love love love that you have embrace the 'unique-ness' of these girls and just gone with it! The grungy background is perfect with its Christmas colours. Thanks for sharing @ SEM x