Monday, October 7, 2013

Shadows

It's my turn to lead off over at
for the Round Robin challenge.

The theme this month is Shadows
and what do they mean to you.

Here is how I did my layout:
The papers are from the Prima Engraving line 
and were featured in the Vintage Chic kit from Swirlydoos.

The paper was heavily misted with Screaming Banshee Black mist
from Lindy's Stamp Gang (my favorite black).
and once dry I used black Gesso and sponged it through 
a Crafter's Workshop stencil.

I used an Tattered Angels flourish stamp
stamped across the page and embossed with
Ultra Fine Black Embossing Powder.

The flowers are all Prima basics which I sprayed with the
same Lindy's black mist 
and used little black gems for their centers.

The quote was found on Pinterest and I feel an apt description of life in general.

No matter how dark a day can get and how bad you may feel.
The sun will rise again and it will all be better.

Make sure you head over and see how everyone else interprets the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: