Monday, December 30, 2013

Joy

Christmas has come and gone
(much to my relief)
Having only 4 weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas really threw me this year.
I seemed to be constantly rushing and never really caught up with anything
(which might be why presents are still arriving at the house 5 days later).

Anyway it was my turn to create for the Swirlydoos Round Robin
Now this is usually a layout based challenge but with it being a busy time the hostess Peggy suggested tags.
Phew, because I can knock a tag out quick, if it was a layout I probably would still be working well into the new year.


My paper was from a scrap of Webster's Pages.
After fussy cutting the lamp I created a little cluster with flowers,
a Tim Holtz metal piece, some stick pins 
and bit of holly leaf trim.



I hope that the Holiday season didn't run you all too ragged.

Here is wishing each and every one of you a happy and healthy 2014.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: