Thursday, May 5, 2016

May Hop with Craft Hoarders Anonymous

It's time once again for another hop
with the Ladies of Craft Hoarders Anonymous.

Every month on the 5th a group of us
will share projects and offer inspiration on ways
to use your hoard.
(Remember, use your hoard you get to buy more. 
It's a win -win!)


This month I made a group of 
4 Mixed Media ATC tags.
Sized at just 2.5 x 3.5 inches they go together super quick
and use up all the tidbits on my desk.

The "monsters" were stamped on to my
"underpapers" which I keep under whatever I am creating at the time.
I then used a variety of markers and pens to add a little
more color / details to them.
Then fussy cut and added to the backgrounds.

The backgrounds are a combinations of leftover paint,
stenciling, stamping,
and doodling with a Wite-Out pen.

Scraps of seam binding were machine stitched on.
Random machine stitching was added to the bottoms as well.

Word stickers from Tim Holtz
added the final touches.


Below is the list of Ladies who are hopping this month.
Make sure to visit them all and see how they are using their stash this month.

5. Debbie Seyer http://www.debbieseyer.com/my_weblo... (Debbie has a give way this month as well!)

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Adorable ATCs, Christy! Your mixed media projects are always so colorful and fun.

phamil said...

These are so stinkin cute!!! Absolutely adorable!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

These are so fun! I love that you used your "waste paper" to create these! I sometime save the paper towels from my misting box...and cut flowers out of them...so as not to waste all the pretty color! I think that you are innovative and I love it!