Sunday, January 20, 2013

My Little Meat Eater...


A quick layout to share before the Patriots come on. (Go Pats)

I used the January kit from Flying Unicorn.
The background paper is from Pink Paislee, with Gesso swiped in areas using an old gift card.
I used mists from Tattered Angels and Lindy's Stamp Gang to add more color once the Gesso was dry.
 I used several stencils from Crafter's Workshop to add more pattern to the paper with Prima & Tsukineko ink. As finishing touches I added machine stitching and some tape.

 This picture has been on my desk for a while. I crack up whenever I look at it. My littlest one is a huge meat eater (something I don't understand cause I'm not) and when the meat has a bone in it then it's happy day for her. We ate at the Animal Kingdom Lodge while at Disney last January, a place I highly recommend. It was one of the few meals I really felt we got our money's worth and everyone walked away stuffed and happy.
 She was so excited that they had chicken legs in the buffet. I think she ate 3 of them, she couldn't get enough.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: