Saturday, March 16, 2013

More Gelli Prints sharing


Sharing a few Gelli Print projects today.

The first is a tag. I made the background last week while at Donna Downey's Studio during a class taught by Melissa.
Ever since I've been home I have been staring at it wanting to finish it off.
A little bit of stamping, outlined with a white Gel pen and the quote and it was done.


The next bit is just a print I made yesterday.
I love how easy it is to layer color and pattern using my Gel plate. I've been playing pretty much every day since I brought it home. This one started out as layers of leftover bits and pieces as I worked on an Art Journal page. The black diamonds tied it all together.
Even if you don't like the original print you can keep adding until you are happy.

  Making these prints has become my newest addiction.  I am hoping to get even more done today before the girls soccer games start. I'm pulling out all the old paints I have (fyi even though this works fantastic with all the old paints you've collected when you open up a jar and it falls out in chunks....it might be time to trash that bottle ) and rediscovering my stash.

  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: