Friday, July 26, 2013

The Question

I have had my July kit from Swirlydoos sitting by my desk for a while now. Taunting me each day that I didn't get to play with it.

Today I put class stuff on hold and created up this quick layout using Prima and Kaisercraft paper from the kit.
I pulled out a few Crafter's Workshop stencils and my Prima ink to add more pattern to the paper.

The photo is my oldest riding a bike while we were down in Kiawah.
 I managed to snap the picture while riding my bike and not crashing. I'm talented for sure lol.

She is a big fan of Ann Rand and I was lucky to stumble upon the quote stamp without even having to look for it.
                             
The quote stamp, sprockets and tire tracks are all from Club Scrap.
More stencil shots. I used Olive Vine and Dry Sand ink colors.
Those tend to be 2 of my "go to" colors. They work with just about everything.


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments: