Monday, July 29, 2013

Pan Pastel play


Today I want to show you some samples of projects I created for my
class which is over at The Art Studio.

Every single one of these layouts uses Pan Pastels for the coloring.

I love how versatile the Pan Pastels are. You can do just about anything with them.
The techniques for which Pan Pastels are used seem to be endless.
I'm constantly finding new ways to showcase them.


While Pan Pastels are often marketed as fine art supplies the fact is they work wonderfully with scrapbooking, card making, tags and more.

Come join me and explore the world of Pan Pastels seeing how YOU too can use them on all your layouts.

Pan Pastels ARE for scrapbooking!


is now available for $15.99 at The Art Studio.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments: