Friday, March 28, 2014

Documented Life week 13

It's time for another challenge in
project.


Week 13:
The Challenge
March 22, 2014 Challenge - Ask someone else to draw on your page - finish it!
Well ok then….


This is what I wound up creating.
My eldest did up the 4x6 zentangle.
Because I loved it so much as is all I added was the butterfly
and the document tab.
Up close;
Isn't it cool.

Lifting the flap that was held with Washii Tape.
I journaled on the back of it.
Added the Life tab (get it :front is document back is life ;) )
and another butterfly.
The die cuts are from Kaisercraft.

The opposite page in my planner was covered with Gelatos.
A layer of clear Gesso.
Then Distress Paints through a TH stencil and a 
Stencil Girl Stencil.

A sharpie pen outlined the bits from the stencil girl stencil.
Bit of stamping using a Prima stamp and Archival ink.

I love how my planner is getting chunkier and chunkier every week.

When I started this project I had no plans to follow through
(I tend to start things and never finish)
But my oh my am I loving this.
I so look forward to the new challenges each and every week.

Make sure to check out bot the Flickr page and the Facebook page
and see what everyone has done for this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


1 comment:

KarenB said...

This is fabulous - love the paintwork and stencilling, and your sharpie highlights look great. PS - your daughter is also very talented!

I started an art journal a few years back and never followed through, so I'm loving the inspiration to get back into in it and maybe even finish a page or two!