Thursday, March 26, 2015

We rise...

In my continuing share of Art Journal pages...
This is one I finished up today;
while working on my stove top which I have converted into a workweeks until renovations are finished.
Cooking takes a second to creating!

The background was created with extra paint on brushes from another page.
Just use a blank page to clean it off and you have an instant background.
Modeling paste through a Crafter's Workshop stencil, 
and a little bit of stamping with a script stamp and a Club Scrap circle stamp.

The hand came in a Happy Mail envelope.
I wish I had more of them, it looks so cool in real life.
The heart is cut freehand from sheet music and painted with several colors of acrylic paint

Gesso on bubble wrap stamped over and a Black Soot distress marker and 
White Pitt Pen were used for shading.

My quote I found while searching Pinterest.

It really spoke to me while seeing all the bad things happening in the news.
I'm a firm believer in the whole "it takes a village" concept 
as well as Do Unto Others.

When you do you reap the rewards ten fold.
If only everyone could be a little bit nicer
(my ramblings for today).

Hope you get a little bit of creating in.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: