Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cabinet Drawer Project


I received the pieces to make this way back in August of 2009. After sitting in my closet for over a year the second snow day in a row seemed like it was good time to get it out and play. The 3d cabinet drawer is actually made of pieces of book board. The pieces were all painted with Burnt Umber acrylic paint, Coated with Rock Candy Crackle Distress paint and dry brushed with Titan Buff acrylic paint. I used book binding glue to assemble the pieces.
The different compartments were filled with bits of paper from ART-c epherema pack and scraps of old Club Scrap paper. Odds and ends from my desk top helped to make it complete. Pop dots used to raise some elements and I filled 3 small bottles with beads and glitter for the final touch



No comments: