Saturday, January 8, 2011

I love you....


After a mad morning of driving kids here & there I came home to stand in front of my craft table. I have had the Basic Grey Curio kit for a while now, but other than make a few cards had done nothing with it. Time to get that bad boy out. I had this picture of me and the youngest now for sometime. She loves to pull whom ever is closest in and snap random pics. This day it was my turn-so it was a double whammy-new paper AND a photo of me.
I cut out the center of the pink paper to show the green behind it. I wanted to make a nice little frame. I cut a piece of Dusty Attic chipboard in half so I could get a swirl going both ways and added paper flowers from a prima vine I cut apart. Added a few chipboard flowers and pearls to finish it off.
Enjoy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work and beautiful picture :)

Cheers
Sharon