Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Together

Yesterday was once again Mojo Monday over at the Flying Unicorn forum. A sketch is posted just to help your crafting mojo along (my mojo always needs a  boost on Mondays ).

This was the layout I created loosely following the sketch. My background paper is by Prima and I stenciled onto it using a stencil from Crafter's Workshop and Broken China Distress Ink.
I then dripped white liquid acrylic ink but when that barely showed up I splattered Gesso all over the paper using a wet brush.

Went over to my sewing machine and sticthed a circle several times (I love using my sewing machine on layouts, far easier than hand stitching ). The flowers are from the Laliberi line from EK Success.


This was the sketch offered up, the empty space on it was fun to work with.

 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! This layout turned out beautifully!