Thursday, April 4, 2013

There is ALWAYS something to be thankful for....

As one of the new Design Team members at Scrapping Everyday Miracles I get to share a new mixed media piece every month.

This month I went with an art journal page.
If you head on over to Scrapping Everyday Miracles you can see exactly how I created this page using everyday scrapbooking supplies


Below are a few closeups of the page.
The butterflies are from Martha Stewart, stamps from Kaisercraft, and the mists are Lindy's Stamp Gang & Tattered Angels.


I also used one of my new stencils from Stencil Girl stencils (oh my I am in love) and gesso to get a bit of added texture. As the gesso dried it pulled the color from the mists subtly blending it in with the page.

   So head on over to SEM, check out the step by step and let me know what you think.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: