There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Capturing the adventure...

Another challenge over at Flying Unicorn.

This one is called KISS or Keep it Simple.
You were allowed no more than 30% patterned paper, needed dimensional paint, sparkle & metal.

Now for my dimensional paint I mixed acrylic paint with bead gel and spread it through a stencil. It added some shine as well as dimension.
Using Old Road ink by Prima I went through the same stencil mirroring the raised image in other spots on the page.
Then for more sparkle misted with a Lindy's Stamp Gang mist inBachelor Button Blue.

My metal are some of the little findings by Prima that I mixed in with my Petaloo flowers.

The Rub on title is from Daisy D and the numbers are on tape.

What a fun challenge this was. I'm so glad to finally be able to do some fun layouts just because.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments: