Saturday, August 10, 2013

Listen

One of the monthly challenges on the Flying Unicorn forum this month was to include the word LISTEN
on to your layout.

I had the picture I wanted but when I went looking for the stamp I thought I had I couldn't find it.
Plan B-search for quotes with the word listen in them.

I stumbled upon this one:
"The Earth has music for those who LISTEN."
by Shakespeare.

It went perfect with my layout, probably even better than the stamp would have.


I started with a piece of BoBunny paper and swiped Gesso over it with an old credit card.
Then I used 2 different stamps with Tsukineko pigment ink cubes to add some pattern to my paper.

The flowers are Prima.

The quote was printed out, outlined with a graphite pencil and smudged. Then outlined again with a Sharpie pen.
Some Tim Holtz tape and a doily were also layered under the photo.

The photo is of the little one while on vacation this summer in SC.
She traveled all over the beach with her stick looking for things to poke.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: