Thursday, November 20, 2014

Selfie Nation

Sharing a layout done today using the
November kit Beloved
from Swirlydoos.

Every kit comes with a sketch and challenge based on that sketch.
This is this month's sketch designed by the very talented 
Beggahuna.

This is the layout I created using it.
Almost everything on the page came from the November kit
which is featuring the fabulous Rustic Harmony collection by Kaisercraft.
The sketch was a wee bit tricky
and I did change it up slightly to work for me
but in the end I was happy.

I have lots of teenagers roaming my house,
and anyone with them knows their love for their phones, their cameras, and taking photos of themselves with their camera phones.
I caught this in action on July 4, 2014 and too me it just epitomized the age & times.

Their is a large piece of Blue Fern Studios chipboard covered with 
Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powder in
Geranium Coral Blush.
The flowers are Prima and the pearls are Kaisercraft.

Lots of little die cuts also from 
Kaisercraft tucked in and around the photo.

Doilies popping up here and there.

So that's my take on the sketch.

Make sure to stop by the forum and see how others have worked with it.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


No comments: