Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Journal Charm

Something a little different from me today.

Over at the DECONSTRUCTED ART JOURNAL page 
on Facebook 
is an on going swap for handmade Journal Charms.

The idea is to create a dangly charm which can be attached to the 
spine of an Art Journal.
Fun, right?

This is a little outside of my normal mediums but thought it would be interesting
 so jumped on in.
Here is my charm...
I used a combination of metal charms, glass beads,
pearls etc.
The above picture is what it looks like hanging straight down.

And this is what it looks like spread out a little.
I don't think I'll commit to making these all the time but definitely will periodically.

It makes me smile seeing it all hanging there and can't wait to see it dangly from someone's journal.

Off to get it in the mail...
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments: