Tuesday, September 1, 2015

More mixed media postcards (and the winner of one being sent out)


So the other day I shared a step by step tutorial on creating backgrounds..
Today I want to share with you what I turned that background into.

More mixed media postcards...
Most of these are going out to a swap with Lisa Vollrath over at
http://mixedmedia.club
but one of these is being sent out to 
April Dawn who was the winner of the random comments drawing.

April, send me your mailing address and your postcard will be on the way!

Here are the 5 cards I created.
I could have made a sixth one but I cut that down and made a tag.
See these backgrounds are versatile...
and here are photos of each one.
The green, blue, yellow color combination is not one I use often but as I worked I grew to be happy with it.

I used word stickers  to create little sayings on each card.



My hearts are all free hand cut from book text that was painted
when cleaning off my brushes in other projects.

                             


These are so easy and fun to make. 
I love sending them out for people to find in their mailboxes, WAY better than a bill!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: