Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Creating with Gelatos

Do you ever look at a product and think
that because you are a Scrapbooker it wouldn't work for you?

Let me tell you a little bit about Gelatos.
Often used in mixed media, art journals etc you might think they wouldn't work 
for Scrapbook pages.
When I get a product I want to figure out ways to make 
it work for me…no matter what project I am working on.

The Art Studio
I show you over 10 different techniques on how YOU 
can use Gelatos in whatever project you want.
We use them on cards, tags, and of course layouts.

This page showcases just some of the techniques we cover in class.
Each technique has step by step easy to follow videos and supply lists.

With just a few colors of Gelatos on your desk you can create
all sorts of art.
Every technique and color addition to this page was done using solely 
Gelatos.

Come explore the colorful world that is Gelatos


So head on over to 
The Art Studio today and check out 
For only $14.99 you get lifetime access to all the videos, lists and more.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: