Monday, January 20, 2014

Longing for Spring

Sharing another Art Journal page today.

This one, again started as scrap paper that was used to clean 
stencils from mists and pints.

I added a bird and nest as my focal,
mainly because for me they are big signs of Spring,
and I am So longing for Spring.

I'm ready to kick Winter to the curb.

There is Washii tape and more stamping added
on top.

Rub ons were once again pulled from the stash 
and added in spots.
There was also a clear transparency added down the
right hand side.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Jan Marie said...

What beautiful work! Love your mixed media art, with all of the colors, textures and interesting features! I am really looking forward to working with you on the Craft Hoarders Challenge Blog Design Team!