Friday, January 17, 2014

How many ways….

Can I say 
I love you????


This layout was created using paper
from the January kit from
It was also inspired by a layout in the book
Art of Layers by Ronda Palazzari

The background paper is from Authentique.
After distressing and tearing it the edges were inked
with Frayed Burlap distress ink. 
The ink pad was randomly swiped over the paper as well 
picking up some of the fold lines.


Kaisercraft die cuts from my stash were layered under
the photo along with a large doily.
More of the die cuts were used around the page
spelling out words of
endearment.
Washii tape was layered under the folds and tears in some spots.

Prima resin pieces and Prima e-line flowers were clustered 
onto the page.
The center of each flower was filled with Glossy Accents 
and then small beads from my stash.

A piece of blue twine also from the January kit
was looped and trailed from the upper to bottom of the page.
Each end was stapled on and 
Glossy Accents was used in a few other spots to keep 
my loops in place.

Stamping using a Club Scrap script stamp and more Frayed Burlap ink.
I stamped randomly across the page and even onto
some of the embellishments.

The is some subtle misting with
Crushed Shells glimmer mist by
Tattered Angels.
It's really hard to see but trust me…
it's there.

I wish you all a happy weekend….


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


2 comments:

Glenda said...

This is gorgeous and what a sweet smile!

Jo said...

oh my gosh, this layout is adorable!!!