There was an error in this gadget

Monday, June 23, 2014

Make Your Heart Happy….Create!

The kids are home for summer vacation and while
vacation implies peace, relaxation and no time constraints for us it's just the opposite.
I think we are running around more than we do during school and it's
seriously cutting into my craft time and making me a wee bit cranky.

I HAD to carve some creating time today.
Did up a quick Art Journal page on a background already created by cleaning my stamps and stencils.

The heart (yes I'm still in a heart mood) was added and colored with acrylic paint.
Dylusions was misted, dripped and blown around it.

Create, I just needed to make SOMETHING!

There were some white spots still on the background so I misted with yellow,
 blue and orange mists.

Quick page,
but I'm not so grumpy now.
Art, it's good for the soul.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

bindu saju said...

It is beautiful. Sometimes a quick work can tame our mood.