Monday, June 30, 2014

Swirlydoos June Round Robin


It's my turn to create a layout for
the monthly Round Robin challenge at 

I've said it before, this is one of my favorite challenges out there.
Telephone for the scrappy land.
This month's challenge (hosted as always by the wonderful Ms Peggy)
went like this….
And now for this month’s twist: As the title of this Round Robin suggests, it’s all about misting!!! Now, I KNOW that as Swirly Savages, each and every one of you has enough bottles of mist to stock your own LSS. Why not take out a bunch of them and have some fun? There’s so much that you can do with them: masking & stenciling, dripping, splatting, splashing… You can color your mediums, you can color your laces and trims, you can color your flowers and chippies… Or maybe you have a favorite technique that you’d like to share with the rest of us…

Misting!!!!!
This month's challenge was made for me lol.
This is what I created after following Maggi, Steph & Jeannie.
I used the April kit from Swirlydoos,
added Modeling Paste, Washii tape,
stencils, stamping and more.

Modeling Paste through a Prima stencil.
Silks through an UmWow stencil.
All the trims and bling came in the kit.

The chipboard circles are from Blue Fern Studios and were colored with Silk's Acrylic Glaze.
Lindy's Stamp Gang and Tattered Angels Mists in shades of blue were used for my drippings.
The stamped circles are from Tim Holtz.

The little flowers are from Prima and were misted with
Tiffany's Blue from Lindy's
(my bottle is empty sob, this is my favorite blue).

Make sure you stop by and check out the Round Robin thread and see how each group created and lifted each other.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: