Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Documented Life Week 18 and Words of Wisdom

Life has been crazy busy lately and my 
pages for 
had fallen by the wayside.

Today though I finally finished up week 18
To showcase a favorite quote.
I have tons of "favorite" quotes but stumbled upon this was as I was working on my pages background…
For me it was perfect.


This is the flap closed. 
The background is done with Golden Fluid Acrylics,
Stencil Girl stencils, Pitt Pens and some random stamping.

This is the flap once it's open.
My quote comes from Toni Morrison.
Perfect as a mom of 3 watching them get older and older, yet always reminding them they are my babies forever and ever.

some closeups... 
All the words were outlined with a charcoal pencil and smudged.


Make sure to stop by the Facebook & Flickr site to see what others have done.
Now just 2 more weeks to catch up on.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: