Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Me



Here I am …
so often am I scrapping pictures of everyone BUT myself.
I am notoriously camera shy with the family going so far as to set up ambushes to actually get the pictures.
In my continuing quest to use more of ME in
my work I pulled out this picture today to play.

This is one that my oldest dd managed to capture.
All the patterned paper and die cuts are from Kaisercraft.
There are random flowers from the "leftovers" box.
Bling is from Prima.
There is a cord that I looped across the page, holding in place with a few staples.
It is misted with Chartreuse Color Shine by Heidi Swapp.

Prima ink was rubbed through a Crafter's Workshop stencil.
Liquitex Acrylic ink was splattered using a wet paintbrush.

Modeling Paste was scraped through another Crafter's Workshop stencil and then because I still had some left on my palette knife I wound up randomly putting more on the background.
A cut up doily was layered under the photo peeking up from the top and bottom.


2 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Love all the great texture and depth here! You shouldn't be afraid of the camera: you are lovely!!!

Birgit said...

Wow! Fabulous layout! I love how you brought all the different textures together so wonderfully! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving me some love. Blessings~ Birgit