Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Beach Feet

School is out and it  is time for summer.
This is my favorite time of year, it's hot and sunny, and usually means at least one trip to the beach.

I thought I'd share a favorite layout of mine today.
Beach Feet.

The base is a piece of canvas colored with Gelatos (watch for my Gelatos class coming the end of June to The Art Studio) and a bit of silver Lumiere paint added on top.
Some stamping with Staz-On and acrylic stamps along the edges and to create a frame around my photo.
Because the base is fabric it makes it even easier to sew on. I went around the border of the page a few times and around my photo using my machine.
The chipboard letters were covered with Gelatos & Lumiere paint.

My shells were all stamped out (Artistic Outpost) and cut out. I clustered them like the flowers I usually use.
A bit of Prima flourishes add the final touch.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: