Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Swirlydoos Round Robin

It's time once again for a Round Robin entry for Swirlydoos.

This month the the layouts needed to feature only men in honor of June & Father's Day.
The twist was to somehow add doilies & lace to the masculine layout.

For me the twist was easy, it was the only men aspect that had me digging through piles of photos.
I scrap girls, lots and lots of layouts with girls. My poor DH gets left in the dust when it comes to them lol.
I finally found a photo that wound up being perfect for my page.

I used The March kit Vintage Chic from Swirlydoos for my page.
The layout features papers from the Prima Engraver line and Authentique papers.

I misted my page with Ethereal Emerald MoonShadow Mist from Lindy's Stamp Gang. The doily was also heavily misted to help it blend into my page and not be as "girly".

Closeup of my doily. I love how the mist created veins of color across the center of it.

The layout I lifted had a large chain across the bottom. I didn't have anything that worked like it so I created a banner across the bottom. I added some Prima metal trinkets in place of flowers.

The quote is from a sticker by BoBunny.
It's perfect for my Dad's day layout.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: