Saturday, June 29, 2013

Cherish

Another layout to share which was recently featured in the April issue of 
Scrapbook News and Review.

Kaisercraft paper was crumpled and distressed along the edges.
A whitewash of Gesso applied over the pattern to tone everything down.

My photo was adhered to the page and then Moldeling Paste applied along 2 of the corners and out a bit.
I used a palette knife and frosted the paper almost like a cake to get some peaks and valleys.
When the paste was dry I added some color with Silks Acrylic Glazes then stamped all ver the page with a Recollections scripts stamp and Staz On in Jet Black.

The hexagons are stickers from Kaisercraft.
After placing them down I outlined each one with a charcoal pencil and smudged it a bit with my finger.
The chipboard flourishes are from Dusty Attic.

A little flower cluster with the additions of some metal trinkets I had in my stash.
There is also a bit more stamping with a "noise" stamp from Club Scrap.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christy! What a kick ass layout--great texture and fade!