There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Cherish

Another layout to share which was recently featured in the April issue of 
Scrapbook News and Review.

Kaisercraft paper was crumpled and distressed along the edges.
A whitewash of Gesso applied over the pattern to tone everything down.

My photo was adhered to the page and then Moldeling Paste applied along 2 of the corners and out a bit.
I used a palette knife and frosted the paper almost like a cake to get some peaks and valleys.
When the paste was dry I added some color with Silks Acrylic Glazes then stamped all ver the page with a Recollections scripts stamp and Staz On in Jet Black.

The hexagons are stickers from Kaisercraft.
After placing them down I outlined each one with a charcoal pencil and smudged it a bit with my finger.
The chipboard flourishes are from Dusty Attic.

A little flower cluster with the additions of some metal trinkets I had in my stash.
There is also a bit more stamping with a "noise" stamp from Club Scrap.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

artoutwithyourheartout.com said...

Hi Christy! What a kick ass layout--great texture and fade!